Raisin Apple Mini Pizzas
Easy to make, fruit-flavored pizzas are a tasty variation on this traditional snack.
- 2 baked mini pizza crusts
- 3 tablespoons apricot spreadable fruit or preserves
- 1/2 cup finely chopped apple
- 1/2 cup California raisins
- 1/2 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Heat toaster oven or regular oven to 375°F.
- Place pizza crusts on small tray for toaster oven.
- Spread with spreadable fruit.
- Sprinkle with apples, raisins and cheese.
- Bake at 375°F for 10 minutes or until thoroughly heated and cheese is melted.
- Cut each into 4 slices and serve.
Send your little ones to school with this nutritious and easy lunch box meal – Raisin Apple Mini Pizzas.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!