Summer Crispy Tostada
Servings: 4 people
The flavors of summertime come to life in this simple crowd-pleaser. Pick a spot in the sun and enjoy the crunch of tortillas and the sweet spiciness of fresh salsa.Print Recipe
- 12 corn tortilla tostadas hard tortilla shells
- 3 medium plum tomatoes chopped
- 1/4 cup cilantro chopped
- 1/4 cup red onion diced
- 2 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1 Tbsp hot sauce
- 1 1/2 cups fresh black beans or 1 can black beans drained and rinsed, 15 oz.
- 1 1/2 cups queso fresco or goat cheese crumbled
- 6 leaves iceberg or Romaineof lettuce shredded
- In a medium bowl, stir together tomatoes, cilantro, onion, lime juice and hot sauce. Set aside.
- To assemble, place each tostada on a plate. Distribute the beans, cheese, lettuce and salsa evenly over the tortillas.
Try this tasty recipe for Summer Crispy Tostada, which is not only packed with grains but is also under 500 calories.
Serving: 3topped tostadas