Balsamic Berry and Turkey Salad Sandwiches
Servings: 2 people
You'll want to brown-bag it, because these easy-to-make turkey salad sandwiches, made special with strawberries, green onion and balsamic vinegar, are better than you'll get at any deli.Print Recipe
- 1 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tbsp mayonnaise
- 4 oz skinless reduced sodium deli turkey breast breast or roasted turkey breast chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh strawberries
- 2 green onions sliced (about 1/4 cup)
- 2 Tbsp chopped pecans
- 4 slices Pepperidge Farm® Whole Grain Honey Oat Bread toasted
- 2 romaine lettuce leaves
- Stir the vinegar and mayonnaise in a medium bowl until the mixture is smooth. Add the turkey, strawberries, onion and pecans and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Divide the turkey mixture evenly between 2 bread slices. Top with the lettuce and remaining bread slices.
Try Balsamic Berry and Turkey Salad Sandwich recipe on Grains Food Foundation from Pepperidge Farm and enjoy your whole grains.