Greek Gyro Flatbreads
Your favorite Gyro flavors you can make at home!
- 4 flat breads
- 10-15 slices prepared gyro meat
- 1 cup tzatziki sauce
- 1 cup grape tomatoes halved
- ½ white onion sliced and halved
- 1 cup feta cheese
- In a large skillet, cook gyro meat for 5 to 8 minutes or until crispy.
- Assemble each gyro by layering the flat bread with the lettuce, dollops of Tzatziki sauce, tomatoes, onion slices, gyro meat and feta cheese.
Serving: 1sandwichCalories: 610kcalCarbohydrates: 27gProtein: 26gFat: 46gSodium: 1150mgFiber: 1gSugar: 9g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!