Roasted Vegetables with Olive Oil & Thyme Flatbreads
An elevated vegetarian sandwich.
- 2 individual flat breads
- 1 bell pepper sliced
- 3 small tomatoes sliced
- 3 green onions sliced
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 ½ tsp Italian seasoning
- Salt and ground pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place flat breads on a large baking sheet and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, mix vegetables, oil and seasonings and divide over the two flat breads.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until vegetables are tender and golden brown.
Serving: 1FlatbreadCalories: 150kcalCarbohydrates: 17gProtein: 3gFat: 8gSodium: 130mgFiber: 3gSugar: 5g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!