English Muffin French Toast
Traditional French “Toast” with a twist!
- Cooking oil spray
- 4 English muffins cut in half
- 3 eggs or ½ cup egg substitute
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp granulated sugar
- Grease a large skillet and heat to low to medium heat.
- Dip each side one by one into the egg mixture and place in skillet.
- Sprinkle some cinnamon and granulated sugar on each top.
- Cook each side for 30 to 40 seconds or until golden brown. Repeat with remaining halves.
- Top with fruit, powdered sugar and syrup.
Serving: 2muffin halvesCalories: 200kcalCarbohydrates: 29gProtein: 10gFat: 4gSodium: 290mgSugar: 5g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!