English Muffin Breakfast Casserole
Delicious all-in-one breakfast casserole
- 13 x 9 casserole dish
- 8 English Muffins cut into 1-inch cubes
- 16 oz turkey or ham cooked and diced
- 2 cups cheddar cheese shredded
- 8 large eggs or 2 cups egg substitute
- 2 cups 2% milk
- ½ tsp salt (optional)
- ¼ tsp ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease a 13×9-inch casserole dish
- Add bread cubes, turkey and cheddar cheese; mix until all is well incorporated.
- In a medium bowl, whip eggs, milk, salt and pepper; pour over dry ingredients.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 45 minutes.
- Remove foil and bake for an another 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown.
Calories: 400kcalCarbohydrates: 31gProtein: 29gFat: 17gSodium: 1190mgSugar: 6g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!