From the comforting aroma of baking bread to the mellow flavor of ripe bananas and vanilla bean, you’ll love this bread right out of the oven … and for days afterward!
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3 large ripe bananas mashed
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 2 eggs or ½ cup egg substitute
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/8 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 325° F. and spray a loaf pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, mix sugar, bananas, oil, eggs and vanilla. Stir in remaining ingredients until well incorporated. Pour mixture into loaf pan.
- Bake for about 60 to 70 minutes or until a knife comes out clean. Let cool before slicing.
Try this tasty recipe for Banana Bread, which is not only packed with grains but is also under 500 calories.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!