Turkey Slider Party Sandwiches
The options for meat and cheese are endless for these quick and delicious sandwiches.
- 1 12 count package “Hawaiian-style” pull-apart dinner rolls
- 2 Tbsp reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp prepared pesto
- ½ cup sliced roasted red bell peppers rinsed and patted dry
- 8 oz sliced deli turkey meat
- 4 slices provolone cheese
- 2 tsp olive oil
- ½ tsp Italian seasoning
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Slice rolls horizontally; place bottom half of rolls in a 9x13 baking dish.
- Combine mayonnaise and pesto and spread over bottom half.
- Top with turkey, red pepper and cheese. Cover with the top halves of the rolls.
- Brush the tops with oil and sprinkle with Italian seasoning.
- Bake 10-15 minutes.
- Cut into slider roll sandwiches and serve.
Serving: 2roll sandwichCalories: 330kcalCarbohydrates: 35gProtein: 17gFat: 14gSodium: 790mgFiber: 1gSugar: 11g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!