Tuna Salad Melt “Boats”
Turn a kid favorite into something even adults will love.
- 2 (7oz) cans Tuna
- 1 large carrot shredded (about 1 cup)
- ½ cup light mayonnaise
- 1 tsp lemon pepper seasoning blend
- ½ tsp dried dill
- 4 hot dog buns
- 4 slices American cheese
- Drain tuna and flake with fork.
- Combine all but cheese and spread ½ cup tuna salad on each hot dog bun.
- Add slice of cheese and either broil 5 minutes or microwave 30 seconds on high.
Serving: 1sandwichCalories: 370kcalCarbohydrates: 27gProtein: 27gSodium: 990mgFiber: 1gSugar: 6g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!