Sheet Pan Rosemary Chicken Dinner
One pan. No fuss. Delicious!
- 4 pieces bone-in and skin-on chicken breasts
- 3 Tbsp unsalted butter melted
- 1-1/4 tsp salt divided
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 4 tsp garlic minced, divided
- 2 Tbsp rosemary chopped, divided
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 lb. red potatoes halved or quartered
- 1/2 lb. green beans
- 2 large pieces Naan
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees and place oven rack in the center.
- Line a large baking sheet with foil paper for easy clean up.
- In a small bowl, mix melted butter, 1 teaspoon salt, pepper, 2 teaspoons garlic, 1 tablespoon rosemary and lemon zest. Brush skin with butter mixture and place in one side of the baking pan.
- Meanwhile,in a medium bowl, combine 2 tablespoons olive oil, ¼ teaspoon salt, 2 teaspoons garlic and 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary or 1 to 2 teaspoons dried. Toss cut potatoes in oil mixture and place in the other side of the baking sheet. Bake for 20 minutes. Lightly cover chicken if is already golden brown, until juices run clear and/or internal temperature is around 170 degrees. Once golden brown and juices run clear, remove, cover and set aside.
- Toss the green beans with the potatoes and allow the olive oil mixture to cover the green beans. Continue to bake for an additional 10 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Shred chicken and serve chicken over naan and serve with vegetables on the side.
Calories: 550kcalCarbohydrates: 55gProtein: 27gFat: 55gSodium: 1300mgFiber: 6gSugar: 4g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!