Thanksgiving Leftovers Breakfast Casserole
Use leftover turkey, vegetables and rolls from holiday meals for an easy next-day casserole. Add some cranberry sauce for a sweet side and you’re in business.
- 6 eggs
- 1 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella or cheddar cheese
- 6 ounces bread
- 1 cup reduced fat milk
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups leftover cooked vegetables cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 1/2 cup leftover turkey or chicken shredded
- Preheat the over to 350°F and grease a 9x9"" baking pan.
- Whisk the eggs in a large mixing bowl. Stir in half the cheese, then the bread, milk, paprika, and salt.
- Fold in the vegetables and poultry.
- Pour everything into the baking pan and sprinkle the rest of the cheese on top.
- Bake at 350°F for 40-45 minutes, or until the top is browned and firm. Allow to cool for 5-10 minutes before serving.
Try this tasty holiday recipe for a Thanksgiving Leftover Breakfast Casserole.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!