Refried Bean Breakfast Flatbread Wrap
This easy breakfast flatbread recipe is a well-rounded healthy meal featuring protein, fruits and vegetables – and of course, grains!
- 1 slice flatbread
- ½ cup canned nonfat refried beans
- 2 large eggs or 2/3 cup egg substitute, scrambled
- ½ medium tomato
- 3 avocado slices
- Layer ingredients on flatbread and serve.
Not only is it delicious and nutritious, but its versatility allows for simple swaps to make it just right for you and your family:
- Rather than flatbread, layer ingredients onto a bagel, toast or wrap
- Swap the tomatoes for your favorite salsa
- Substitute the beans and avocado for spinach and cheese
- Not a fan of refried beans? Black beans also provide a protein punch
Serving: 355gCalories: 400kcalCarbohydrates: 41gProtein: 24gFat: 15gSaturated Fat: 2.5gCholesterol: 350mgSodium: 740mgPotassium: 630mgFiber: 9gSugar: 5gCalcium: 80mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!