Yields: 1 sandwich
You’ll be ready to face anything that comes your way when you fuel up on this hearty egg sandwich topped with black olives and your favorite salsa.
- 2 slices Aunt Millie’s Hearth Honey & Crunchy Oat Bread toasted
- 2 large eggs scrambled
- 2 avocado slices
- 1 tablespoon sliced black olives
- 2 tablespoons Salsa
Try this tasty recipe for a Southwestern Breakfast Sandwich, which is not only packed with grains but is also under 500 calories.
- Heat nonstick skillet over medium heat; spray with no-stick spray; add two beaten eggs and cook for about 30 seconds, stirring constantly with spatula, until eggs just begin to set.
- Add salsa and black olives and cook just until eggs are set.
- Place egg mixture on one slice of toasted Crunchy Oat Bread.
- Top with 2 avocado slices and second slice of toasted bread.