Oven Baked Chicken Salad Sandwich
We’ve lightened up our favorite oven-baked chicken salad sandwich with low-cal mayonnaise and yogurt, but didn’t cut any of the flavor: it’s full of grapes and walnuts!
- 2 slices Aunt Millie’s Whole Grain Cinnamon Swirl Bread
- 2 oz baked chicken breast shredded
- 2 Tbsp diced celery
- 2 Tbsp sliced grapes
- 1 Tbsp light mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp nonfat yogurt
- 1 Tbsp chopped walnuts
- 4 red leaf lettuce leaves
- Combine chicken breast, celery, grapes, light mayonnaise, nonfat yogurt, and walnuts in a bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Place 4 lettuce leaves on one slice of Cinnamon Bread.
- Top with chicken salad and second slice of bread.
Try this tasty recipe for Oven Baked Chicken Salad, which is not only packed with grains but is also under 500 calories.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!