Grilled Veggie Sliders
Servings: 6 sliders
With zucchini, peppers and onion, these little sandwiches pack a whole lot of flavor – but the finishing touch is definitely in the hint of balsamic vinegar!Print Recipe
- 4 plum tomatoes sliced
- 2 small Zucchini sliced (about 2 cups)
- 1 medium green pepper or red pepper coarsely chopped (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 1 medium onion coarsely chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1/4 cup reduced fat balsamic vinaigrette salad dressing or Italian salad dressing
- 1/2 cup shredded 2% milk mozzarella cheese
- 1 pkg. Pepperidge Farm® Sliders Wheat Buns 15 ounces
- Place the tomatoes, zucchini, pepper and onion into a large bowl. Add half the dressing and toss to coat.
- Lightly oil a grilling platter or vegetable basket. Place the vegetables onto the platter.
- Grill the vegetables for 15 minutes or until tender, turning them over once halfway through the grilling time.
- Remove the vegetables to a large bowl.
- Add the remaining dressing and toss to coat.
- Stir in the cheese.
- Split the rolls and grill until toasted.
- Divide the vegetable mixture among the buns.
Send your little ones to school with this nutritious and easy lunch box meal - Grilled Veggie Sliders.