Spring Asparagus Ham and Egg Sandwich
Fresh garden-grown asparagus combined with two poached eggs, ham and toasted whole grain bread creates the perfect open-faced brunch sandwich!
- 6 Asparagus spears grilled
- 1 oz Prosciutto ham very thinly sliced
- 2 slices whole wheat bread toasted
- 2 large eggs soft poached
- 4 slices avocado
- 2 tsp Parmesan cheese shaved
- black pepper to taste
- Wrap sliced ham around asparagus spears.
- Top each slice of toasted bread with 3 ham wrapped asparagus spears, 1 egg and 2 slices avocado.
- Sprinkle with cheese and black pepper.
Send your little ones to school with this nutritious and easy lunch box meal – a Spring Asparagus Ham and Egg Sandwich
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!