Grilled Chicken Mojito Sandwich
Servings: 2 sandwiches
Fire up the grill to prep the perfect (and perfectly refreshing) mojito chicken sandwich with lime, chiles and mint.Print Recipe
- 2 tbsp low fat mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1 tbsp Fresh mint chopped
- 1 tsp Grated lime peel
- tsp ½ Minced serrano chili
- tsp ¼ Sugar
- 1 small White onion
- 1 6 oz Boneless chicken breast
- 2 Lettuce leaves
- cup ¼ Fresh mint leaves
- 4 slices Roman Meal bread
- Preheat grill or grill pan to medium-high.
- Combine mayonnaise, lime juice, chopped mint, grated lime peel, chilies and sugar together in small bowl.
- Cut onion into ¼-inch thick slices. Grill chicken breast, onion slices and bread over medium-high heat until desired degree of doneness; remove from grill.
- Spread 2 slices of bread with mayonnaise mixture, dividing evenly. Slice chicken breast and place on top of mayonnaise mixture along with mint leaves, grilled onion slices and lettuce. Top with remaining 2 bread slices, creating 2 sandwiches.
Send your little ones to school with this nutritious and easy lunch box meal - a Grilled Chicken Mojito Sandwich