Go tropical with an island-inspired lunchbox favorite. Layer up light cream cheese, pineapple and ham on twelve-grain and let your lunch whisk you away.
- 2 slices Aunt Millie’s Hearth 12 Whole Grains Bread
- 2 tablespoons light whipped cream cheese
- 1 ounce Canadian bacon diced
- 1 tablespoon chopped pecans
- 1/3 cup mixed salad greens
- 1 slice fresh pineapple
- In a small bowl, combine cream cheese, Canadian bacon, and pecans.
- On one slice of bread, arrange salad greens and fresh pineapple slice.
- Top with cream cheese mixture and second slice.
Try this tasty recipe for Hawaiian Delight, which is not only packed with grains but is also under 500 calories.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!