Here's a sandwich you can really feel good about. It features a thin wheat roll filled with hummus, cucumber, feta and red pepper for lots of crunchy fresh flavor.
- 4 Pepperidge Farm® Deli Flats® Soft 100% Whole Wheat Thin Rolls or Pepperidge Farm® Deli Flats® 7 Grain Thin Rolls split
- 1/4 cup hummus
- 1/4 seedless cucumber cut into 28 thin slices
- 1/4 cup crumbled reduced fat feta cheese
- 1/4 cup finely diced red pepper
- 4 leaves lettuce
- Spread 1 tablespoon hummus on each bottom roll half.
- Divide the cucumber, cheese and red pepper among the bottom roll halves.
- Top with the lettuce, if desired, and the top roll halves.
Send your little ones to school with this nutritious and easy lunch box meal - a Grecian-Style Sandwich.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!