Servings: 1 person
When an ordinary BLT simply will not do, up the ante with creamy avocado and a kick of spicy chipotle mayonnaise.Print Recipe
- 2 slices of Franz Cannon Beach Milk & Honey Bread toasted
- 4 slices maple bacon fried
- 4 slices of tomato
- 1 -2 leaves of lettuce
- 1/2 avocado thickly sliced
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tsp adobo sauce more or less to taste
- 1 tsp lime juice
- salt & fresh ground pepper to taste
- To create the chipotle mayonnaise sauce, add the mayo, adobo sauce and lime juice into a food processor or small bowl.
- Mix and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Add a layer of sauce to the bottom slice of bread and top with the lettuce, tomato, avocado, cooked bacon and other slice of toasted bread. Enjoy!
Send your little ones to school with this nutritious and easy lunch box meal - a BALCMT Sandwich.