Apple Cheese Dijon Delight
Servings: 2 people
Forget everything you know about turkey and cheese. We layer brie, granny smith apples and roasted turkey in this panini that’s a bright twist on the classic.Print Recipe
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 6 thin slices Granny Smith apple
- 2 slices Brie cheese
- 2 slices cheddar cheese
- 4 slices deli turkey
- 4 slices Aunt Millie’s Early American Honey Oatmeal Bread
- Spread one tsp Dijon mustard on one slice of bread.
- Layer the Granny Smith apple, Brie cheese and cheddar cheese. Add 2 slices turkey.
- Spray panini/grill with nonstick spray. Add sandwich and grill for 2-3 minutes.
Try this tasty recipe for Apple Cheese Dijon Delight, which is not only packed with grains but is also under 500 calories.