Bistro Turkey Burger
Dress up the average turkey burger with details like spinach, black olives and a hearty onion roll. The result? A restaurant-worthy weeknight dinner.
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1/2 cup sliced black olives
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves
- 1 Italian plum tomato sliced
- 4 Onion Hamburger Buns
- In a small bowl, stir together ketchup and Dijon mustard; reserve in the refrigerator.
- In a medium bowl, stir together ground turkey, black olives, oregano, and garlic powder. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Using a spoon, combine ground turkey mixture and shape into 4 patties. Grill over medium heat for 5 to 6 minutes per side, or until cooked through.
- Place baby spinach leaves on the bottom halves of Onion Hamburger Buns. Place the turkey burgers on top and garnish with slices of tomato. Serve with tomato sauce on side, if desired.
Try this tasty recipe for a Bistro Turkey Burger, which is not only packed with grains but is also under 500 calories.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!