Microwave Denver Scramble Slider
This quick egg scramble sandwich is made fast in the microwave for a great on-the-go breakfast, lunch, or snack.
- 2 tablespoons red or green bell peppers chopped
- 1 tablespoon onion chopped
- 1 egg
- 1 slice thin deli ham chopped
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 slider-sized bun or whole wheat English muffin split and toasted
- Place peppers and onions in 8 ounce ramekin or custard cup, or in a small bowl. Microwave on high 30 seconds; stir. Add egg, ham, and water, beat until egg is blended.
- Microwave on high 30 seconds; stir. Microwave until egg is almost set, 30 to 45 seconds longer. Season with salt and pepper, if desired.
- Serve in bun.
Serving: 1sandwichCalories: 240kcalCarbohydrates: 29gProtein: 16gFat: 6gSaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 185mgSodium: 550mgPotassium: 335mgFiber: 4gSugar: 9gCalcium: 80mgIron: 3mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!