Frozen Tropical Kashi® Yogurt Cups
- 3/4 cup Kashi® Warm Cinnamon Organic Oat Cereal
- 1 ½ cup plain whole milk yogurt
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1/4 cup canned diced mango, drained well
- 1/4 cup canned pineapple tidbits, drained well
- 2 tbsp sliced almonds
- Line twelve 2-1/2-inch muffin pan cups with paper bake cups. Place just enough KASHI® WARM CINNAMON ORGANIC OAT CEREAL in each cup to cover bottom. Reserve remaining cereal.
- In medium bowl, mix yogurt and honey well. Fold in mango, pineapple and almonds. Divide yogurt mixture evenly among cups. Top with reserved cereal. Cover with aluminum foil. Freeze for at least two hours.
- To serve, let cups thaw 5 to 7 minutes before removing from muffin pan. For longer storage, transfer cups to airtight freezer container.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!