Special K® Berry Smoothie Bowl
- 1/2 cup plain whole milk yogurt
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup Kellogg’s® Special K® Original cereal
- 1/2 large ripe banana
- 1/2 cup frozen mixed berries (strawberries, blueberries)
- 1/2 peeled sliced fresh mango or 1/2 cup canned diced mango
- 1/3 cup Kellogg’s® Special K® Original cereal
- 2 sliced strawberries
- 1 tbsp unsalted pumpkin seeds (pepitas)
- In blender container, place yogurt, orange juice, 1/2 cup KELLOGG’S® SPECIAL K® ORIGINAL cereal, banana, and frozen berries, in that order. Cover and blend on high for 30 seconds or until smooth, stopping as needed to stir and scrape down the sides.
- Pour into large cereal bowl, add toppers and enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!