Cranberry Maple Cinnamon Crispix® Mix
- 2 tbsp butter or margarine
- 1 tbsp maple pancake syrup
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 3 cups Kellogg’s® Crispix® cereal
- 2 cups mini pretzels
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries or raisins
- 1/2 cup unsalted pumpkin seeds (pepitas)
- In large microwave-safe bowl, melt butter at high, 15 to 30 seconds. Stir in pancake syrup and cinnamon.
- Add KELLOGG’S® CRISPIX® cereal. Toss to coat evenly. Microwave at high 1-1/2 to 2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds. Spread on waxed paper; let cool 5 minutes. Return to bowl.
- Add pretzels, cranberries, and pumpkin seeds. Toss to mix. Store in airtight container
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!