Everything Quinoa Crackers
These fun, make-ahead crackers with whole grains and seeds add flavor and nutrients to anything…from hummus to nut butter and cheeses or dips.
- 1 cup Simple Truth Organic™ White Quinoa with Olive Oil & Sea Salt cooked and cooled
- 1/3 cup whole flaxseed
- 2 tbsp ground flaxseed
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp Simple Truth Organic™ Everything Bagel Seasoning Blend, plus more to sprinkle on top
- 1 cup water
- Stir together all ingredients in a bowl. Allow to sit at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Heat oven to 200°F. Line a baking sheet with a silicon baking mat or lightly oiled parchment paper.
- Spread cracker mixture into a thin, even layer on prepared pan. Sprinkle with additional bagel seasoning blend.
- Bake for 2½-3 hours or until dry and edges shrink in.
- Turn off oven and leave the pan in warm oven until completely cooled.
- Break into crackers of desired size.
- Store in an airtight container at room temperature.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!