Curried Chicken Salad with Grapes Sandwiches
Curry and soy sauce brighten this chicken and grape salad, turning a simple sandwich recipe into a lunchtime escape that leaves you reenergized both in mind and body.
- 1/4 cup fat free mayonnaise
- 1/2 tsp. curry powder
- 1 tsp. low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken breast
- 1 stalk celery diced (about 1/2 cup)
- 1/2 cup seedless red grape cut in half
- 8 large romaine or Bibb lettuce leaves
- 8 slices Whole Grain Bread
- Stir the mayonnaise, curry powder and soy sauce in a medium bowl until the mixture is smooth.
- Add the chicken, celery and grapes and stir to coat.
- Top 4 bread slices with 1 lettuce leaf each.
- Divide the chicken mixture among the lettuce-topped bread slices.
- Top with the remaining lettuce leaves and bread slices.
Send your little ones to school with this nutritious and easy lunch box meal – a Curried Chicken Salad with Grapes Sandwich.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!