Gluten Free Pumpkin Spice Muffins
If you’re going sans gluten for celiac or gluten intolerance, you don’t have to wave goodbye to your favorite morning treats. Try our favorite gluten-free wake-up call
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup Honey
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 can mashed pumpkin 15 ounces
- 2 cups Bob's RedMill™ gluten free all purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons xanthan gum
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 3/4 cup California raisins
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts or pecans
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Generously grease or line muffin cups with paper liners and spray with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Beat eggs, vanilla, honey, oil, applesauce and pumpkin together until well combined. Set aside.
- Mix all dry ingredients together.
- Then, stir in egg mixture; add raisins and nuts. Mix just until blended.
- Fill muffin cups 2/3 full.
- Bake at 350°F for 12 to 15 minutes, until done.
Try this tasty recipe for Gluten Free Pumpkin Spice Muffins, which are not only packed with grains but are also under 500 calories.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!