Chopped Quinoa Salad
Chopped salad gets a boost with nutrient-dense quinoa. This salad can easily be made as part of a meal prep session and enjoyed for lunch or dinner throughout the week.
- 2 cups organic quinoa cooked and cooled
- 2 chopped organic cucumbers
- 3 chopped organic Roma tomatoes
- 1 chopped organic red onion
- 1 chopped avocado
- 1/2 cup organic kalamata olivies chopped
- 3 tbsp mint leaves chopped
- 2 tbsp organic lemon juice
- 1/4 cup organic olive oil
- 3 tbsp organic balsamic vinegar
- In a large bowl, add quinoa, cucumber, tomatoes, onion, avocado, olives, mint, lemon juice, olive oil and vinegar. Toss until combined.
- Serve and refrigerate leftovers.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!