Cheesy Chipotle Chicken Sandwiches
Spice things up at lunchtime by pairing a honey barbecue chicken breast, mexican cheese and creamy avocado, all on top of a toasted chipotle roll.
- 2 Tbsp honey mustard
- 2 Tbsp barbecue sauce
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- Salt and pepper
- 4 slices Colby-Jack cheese
- 4 Cobblestone Mill Chipotle Rolls
- 4 Lettuce leaves
- 1 avocado sliced
- Combine mustard and barbecue sauce in small bowl; set aside.
- Season both sides of chicken breasts with salt and pepper.
- Grill chicken over medium heat 6 minutes.
- Turn chicken; brush generously with mustard mixture.
- Grill 6 to 8 minutes or until cooked through.
- Top chicken with cheese slices during last minute of grilling.
- About 2 minutes before chicken is done, place rolls, cut sides down, on grid.
- Grill until lightly toasted.
- Place lettuce leaf on each roll bottom.
- Top with chicken and avocado slices.
Send your little ones to school with this nutritious and easy lunch box meal - a Cheesy Chipotle Chicken Sandwich.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!