Buffalo Chicken Flatbreads/Naan
Love hot wings but hate the mess? Try this quick and easy flatbread recipe. Use whatever you have on hand- canned or rotisserie chicken!
- 2 cans (12.5 oz each) Chicken Breast
- ½ cup “buffalo style” hot sauce
- ¼ cup ranch dressing (or Blue cheese dressing)
- ½ cup crumbled feta (or Blue Cheese)
- 6 leaves of red leaf lettuce
- 6 flatbreads (or naan or pita)
- Open and drain canned chicken and flake with a fork.
- Mix in hot sauce, cheese and celery.
- Divide mixture over 6 flatbreads lined with leaf lettuce. Drizzle with ranch dressing.
Bonus Tip: The Chicken mixture also works great as a topping on a frozen cheese pizza!
Serving: 1SandwichCalories: 190kcalCarbohydrates: 11gProtein: 20gFat: 8gSodium: 670mgFiber: 1gSugar: 2g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!