Beefy Sandwich Spirals
Looking for a new sandwich to spice up your lunch routine? Enjoy this beef jerky spread as a sandwich spiral or on crackers as an appetizer.
- 2.85 oz beef jerky, finely chopped (about ¾ cup) or can used small jar of dried beef
- 8 oz reduced fat cream cheese softened
- ½ cup low fat sour cream
- 2 Tbsp milk for thinning
- 4 Tbsp green pepper finely chopped (about one half a green pepper)
- 1 Tbsp dried minced onion
- 4 lettuce leaves
- Cracked black pepper to taste
- 4 wraps
- Mix softened cheese, sour cream and milk; added beef, green pepper, onion and black pepper.
- Spread wrap with 1/2 cup cream cheese mixture and top with lettuce leaf.
- Roll sandwich, slice and enjoy!
Serving: 11 wrap cut into spiralsCalories: 500kcalCarbohydrates: 46gProtein: 20gFat: 24gSodium: 1180mgFiber: 3gSugar: 5g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!