Chorizo con Papas Flatbreads/Pita
The delicious flavor of a favorite street taco elevated for entertaining!
- 1 (10oz) package frozen plant-based chorizo crumbles
- 1 (32oz) bag diced southern hashbrowns thawed
- 1 jalapeno diced
- ½ red onion chopped
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 6 Tbsp crumbled queso fresca or feta cheese
- 6 flatbreads or pita halves
- Sauté jalapeno and onion in oil until soft.
- Add hashbrowns and chorizo and cook on medium until heated, about 10 minutes.
- For each sandwich use about 1 cup potato mixture and sprinkle with 1 tablespoon of cheese.
Serving: 1sandwichCalories: 260kcalCarbohydrates: 41gProtein: 12gFat: 7gSodium: 460mgFiber: 1gSugar: 2g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!