Apple Tuna Sandwich
A twist on the traditional tuna salad sandwich, this version features a combination of sweet and tangy flavors.
- 6.5 oz tuna drained
- 1 apple
- 1/4 cup yogurt low-fat vanilla
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 6 slices whole wheat bread
- 3 lettuce leaves
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Wash and peel the apple. Chop it into small pieces.
- Drain the water from the can of tuna.
- Put the tuna, apple, yogurt, mustard, and honey in a medium bowl. Stir well.
- Spread 1/2 cup of the tuna mix onto each 3 slices of bread.
- Top each sandwich with a washed lettuce leaf and a slice of bread.
Serving: 1sandwichCalories: 239kcalCarbohydrates: 35gProtein: 19gFat: 3gSaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 21mgSodium: 426mgPotassium: 357mgFiber: 5gSugar: 12gCalcium: 141mgIron: 2mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!