Shrimp Confetti Salad Sandwich with Grapes
Grapes are a natural balance to this sweet and savory shrimp salad. Enjoy as a sandwich or over lettuce.
- 1/2 pound frozen cooked cocktail shrimp thawed, peeled, and deveined
- 8 oz canned yellow corn kernels no salt added, drained
- 1 cup canned black beans no salt added, drained and rinsed
- 1 stalk celery diced
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1/2 tablespoon salt-free Caribbean citrus seasoning
- 8 slices whole-grain bread
- 2 tomatoes sliced
- 4 leaves Bibb lettuce or other leaf lettuce
- Chop shrimp coarsely.
- Mix together shrimp salad ingredients (everything except for the bread, tomato slices, and lettuce).
- Divide salad evenly among 4 slices of bread; spread to edges of bread.
- Top with tomato slices, lettuce, and second bread slice.
Serving: 1sandwichCalories: 330kcalCarbohydrates: 43gProtein: 27gFat: 6gSaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 115mgSodium: 450mgFiber: 8gSugar: 7gCalcium: 150mgIron: 4mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!