Chicken Salad and Peach Sandwich
Crunch into this chicken salad sandwich with crisp celery, apples, and red onion, rounded out by sweet peaches and soft, whole grain bread. Perfect for a picnic or packed lunch!
- 4 slices whole grain bread
- 1/2 cup cooked chicken diced
- 1/2 cup canned peach slices drained and diced
- 1 celery stalk
- 1/2 cup apples Fuji, Gala, or Braeburn
- 1 small onion
- 1 1/2 tablespoons mayonnaise nonfat
- 1 tablespoon chopped walnut
- Mix together the chicken, apples, peaches, celery, onion, walnuts, and mayonnaise in a small bowl.
- Spoon mixture onto 2 slices of the bread.
Serving: 1sandwichCalories: 296kcalCarbohydrates: 44gProtein: 18gFat: 6gSaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 34mgSodium: 522mgPotassium: 440mgFiber: 6gSugar: 16gCalcium: 111mgIron: 2mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!