Salmon Caesar Salad Sandwiches
It’s a salad! It’s a sandwich! It’s a twist on the classic Caesar, paired with heart-healthy salmon and your favorite variety of bagel.
- 2 ounces salmon fillets 6 to 7each
- 4 Nature’s Own 100% Whole Wheat Bagels split
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup creamy Caesar dressing
- 2 cups shredded romaine lettuce
- Preheat broiler.
- Place salmon fillets skin side down on broiler pan. Season with salt and pepper.
- Broil 10 to 12 minutes or until fish turns opaque and is cooked through. Separate salmon into chunks with fork; cool slightly. Discard skin.
- Meanwhile brush cut sides of bagels lightly with oil; sprinkle evenly with garlic powder and cheese. Place in single layer on baking sheet. Broil about 2 minutes or until toasted.
- Combine mayonnaise and dressing in large bowl. Add salmon and lettuce; fold gently to combine.
- Divide salmon mixture evenly among bagel bottoms. Close sandwiches.
Send your little ones to school with this nutritious and easy lunch box meal – a Salmon Caesar Salad Sandwich
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!