Roast Beef and Arugula Sandwich
Try a different take on a lunchtime favorite, roast beef, by adding spicy horseradish and arugula to the mix.
- 1 tbsp low fat mayonnaise
- 2 tsp horseradish
- 4 slices wheat bread
- 4 slices tomato
- 4 oz lean roast beef very thinly sliced
- 1 cup arugula or wild greens
- Spread mayonnaise and horseradish evenly over 2 bread slices.
- Layer tomato, roast beef and arugula on top of mayonnaise and horseradish. Top with remaining slices of bread, creating 2 sandwiches.
Send your little ones to school with this nutritious and easy lunch box meal – a Roast Beef and Arugula Sandwich
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!