Rice Krispies® Apple Peanut Butter Breakfast Cookies
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 3 cups Kellogg’s® Rice Krispies® cereal
- 1/2 cup raisins
- Heat oven to 350ÆF. Line baking sheets with parchment paper or lightly spray with cooking spray.
- In large bowl, beat peanut butter and brown sugar with electric mixer for 30 seconds. Add eggs and applesauce; beat until smooth. Add flour and baking soda; beat until flour is incorporated and no streaks of white remain. Add KELLOGG’S® RICE KRISPIES® cereal and raisins; mix on low speed to combine.
- Shape dough into golf ball-size balls (about 1/4 cup each). Place 2 inches apart on parchment-lined baking sheets. Press balls lightly to flatten slightly.
- Bake in 350ÆF oven for 10 to 12 minutes or until edges just begin to brown. Cool on baking sheets on wire racks 1 to 2 minutes to firm slightly. Remove to racks; cool completely. Store in airtight container.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!