Peanut Butter & Banana No-Bake Rice Krispies® Bites
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 small ripe banana, sliced (about 3/4 cup)
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet or dark chocolate morsels
- 2 cups Kellogg’s® Rice Krispies® cereal
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- In medium bowl, place peanut butter, banana, cinnamon, and vanilla. Using a fork, mash banana and mix ingredients until smooth.
- In small microwave-safe bowl, microwave chocolate morsels until fully melted, stirring every 30 seconds. Fold chocolate into peanut butter mixture until blended.
- Add KELLOGG’S® RICE KRISPIES® cereal and cranberries. Gently fold until well combined. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Scoop mixture into 1 tablespoon portions and place on parchment-lined baking sheet. Using your hands, gently shape into round bites. Place bites in a single layer in an air-tight food storage container; freeze for 1 hour until set.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!