White Chocolate Glazed Lemon Biscotti
Servings: 24 biscotti
A crunchy biscotti alongside a cup of hot tea or coffee is a sweet simple pleasure. Bring the café experience home with this recipe pairing lemon and white chocolate.Print Recipe
- 2 cups Eagle Mills® All-Purpose Unbleached Flour with Ultragrain®
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup Fleischmann’s® Original Margarine-stick softened, 1 stick
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp grated lemon peel
- 2 tbsp Fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup white chocolate morsels
- 1/2 tsp vegetable shortening
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Combine flour, baking powder and salt in medium bowl; set aside.
- Beat Fleischmann’s and sugar in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Add eggs, lemon peel and juice; beat just until blended. Stir in flour mixture.
- Divide dough in half. Shape each half into an 8x3-inch rectangle on an ungreased cookie sheet. Bake 30 minutes, or until center is firm to the touch. Cool on cookie sheet 15 minutes.
- Cut each rectangle crosswise into 1/2-inch slices. Place slices, cut side down, on cookie sheet. Bake 15 minutes, turning once, until crisp and edges are lightly browned. Cool completely.
- Place chocolate and shortening in 1 cup microwave-safe measuring cup. Microwave on high 1 minute, or until melted, stirring until smooth. Drizzle chocolate over biscotti. Let stand until chocolate is set.
Try this tasty recipe for White Chocolate Glazed Lemon Biscotti, which is not only packed with grains but is also under 500 calories.