Thanksgiving Leftovers Sandwich
Servings: 1 sandwich
This sweet and savory post-Thanksgiving sandwich will help get the most out of a fridge bursting with leftovers. If you don’t have yams, substitute any other casserole.Print Recipe
- 2 slices of whole grain bread
- leftover Turkey
- leftover stuffing
- leftover sweet potato casserole
- Pile all of the ingredients onto one slice of bread. (It’s completely up to you how much of each you want to use. I went heavy on the sweet potatoes, though and highly recommend you do the same!)
- Cover the sandwich with the other slice of bread and cut in half. (Everyone knows diagonally cut sandwiches are the best.)
- Heat both halves in the toaster oven for 3-5 minutes of until bread is slightly toasted, then serve!
Try this tasty holiday recipe for a Thanksgiving Leftover Sandwich.