Cranberry Turkey With Arugula Sandwiches
Peppery arugula and cranberry jam makes these turkey sandwiches special enough to serve to guests...but they're so good, you'll want to serve them all the time.
- 8 slices Whole Grain Honey Oat Bread
- 1/2 cup or mixed berry jam cranberry jam
- 1/4 cup Neufchatel cheese or light cream cheese softened
- 16 arugula leaves
- 12 oz. thinly sliced roasted turkey breasts about 12 ounces
- Spread 4 bread slices with the jam. Spread the remaining bread slices with the cheese.
- Divide the arugula and turkey among the cheese-topped bread slices. Top with the jam-topped bread slices.
- Recipe Note: This recipe can be halved to make 2 servings.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!