Servings: 1 sandwich
Roasted red pepper spread is always a surprise and delight for your taste buds. In this sandwich, we layer with cream cheese and turkey for tangy flavor in every bite.Print Recipe
- 2 slices Aunt Millie’s Deli Rye Hearth Bread
- 2 ounces roasted turkey breast
- 1 tablespoons whipped light cream cheese
- 3 slices thinred onion
- 3 leaves romaine lettuce
- 1 tablespoon marinated sundried tomatoes
- 4 slices Cucumber
- Place sundried tomatoes in food processor and puree until smooth.
- Take one slice Deli Rye Hearth Bread and spread with cream cheese.
- Top with pureed sundried tomato spread.
- Layer red onion, Romaine lettuce, and roasted turkey breast.
- Top with second slice of bread
Try this tasty recipe for Tangy Turkey, which is not only packed with grains but is also under 500 calories.