Spring Salad with Cheesey Whole Grain Croutons
Servings: 4 servings
There's no pair like sweet and savory! This salad features sweet raspberry vinaigrette and garlicky goat cheese croutons atop fresh greens.Print Recipe
- 4 slices Roman Meal bread toasted or grilled
- 2 oz Soft herb goat cheese
- ¼ cup Red wine vinegar
- 1 cup raspberries divided
- 2 tbsp canola oil
- 2 tsp sugar
- 6 oz cups Mixed baby greens 5.5bag of greens
- Trim crusts and cut each piece of toasted bread into quarters for a total of 16 pieces. Spread herb goat cheese onto each toast quarter.
- Place vinegar, ¼ cup raspberries, oil, and sugar in small food processor or blender; process until smooth.
- Place greens and remaining ¾ cup raspberries in large bowl. Drizzle with raspberry dressing and toss gently; top with goat cheese croutons. Serve immediately.
Send your little ones to school with this nutritious and easy lunch box meal - a Spring Salad with Cheesey Whole Grain Croutons