Southwestern Whole Grain Egg Sandwich
Servings: 2 sandwiches
With a little heat and a lot of protein, this quick, easy, cheesy egg sandwich is fast and filling any time of day.Print Recipe
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tbsp Shredded cheddar or pepper jack cheese
- 2 tbsp Fresh salsa
- 2 tbsp Sliced green onions
- 2 slices Roman Meal bread toasted
- Sliced avocado optional
- Spray medium skillet with nonstick cooking spray; heat over medium heat. Add eggs to pan; cook 2 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness. Sprinkle with cheese; cover and cook for 30 seconds until cheese melts. Remove from pan.
- Top each slice of toasted bread with 1 egg, salsa, green onions and avocado slices.
Send your little ones to school with this nutritious and easy lunch box meal - a Southwestern Whole Grain Egg Sandwich