Roman Meal Anniversary Club
Servings: 2 sandwiches
Fill up on triple stacked whole grain goodness! We layer turkey and ham with avocado, sprouts and more for a hearty, wholesome twist on a club sandwich.Print Recipe
- 2 tbsp fat free mayonnaise
- 6 slices Roman Meal bread toasted
- 2 pieces Lean smoked ham thinly sliced
- 6 slices red onion very thinly sliced
- 1 cup Alfalfa or radish sprouts
- 2 in pieces Turkey bacon cooked and cuthalf
- 4 slices tomato
- 4 slices avocado
- Spread mayonnaise evenly over 6 slices of bread.
- Layer ham, red onion and sprouts evenly onto 2 slices of bread. Top each with 1 slice of bread.
- Layer turkey bacon, tomato and avocado evenly on top of the second slice of bread. Top with remaining bread slices to create 2 triple decker sandwiches. Cut and serve as desired.
Send your little ones to school with this nutritous and easy lunch box meal - a Roman Meal Anniversary Club