Roasted Vegetable Harvest Salad with Sesame Chili Sauce
Servings: 6 servings
Roasted root vegetables are tossed with Israeli couscous and a nutty sesame chili sauce in this salad that is worthy of a fall celebration.Print Recipe
- 3 tbsp sesame oil divided
- 1 tbsp Honey
- 3 tbsp tahini
- 1 tbsp gochuchang or sriracha
- salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 sweet potato peeled and cut into ½-inch dice
- 1/2 medium butternut squash peeled and cut into ½-inch dice
- 1 lb brussels sprouts trimmed and halved
- 2 cups Israeli couscous
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- Heat oven to 400F.
- In a small bowl, whisk together 2 tbsp sesame oil, honey, tahini, gochujang, and salt and black pepper to taste. In a large bowl, toss the dressing with the sweet potato, butternut squash and brussels sprouts. Spread the vegetables on a parchment-lined baking sheet in a single layer, using two sheets if necessary.
- Bake at 400F for 30-45 minutes, or until vegetables are tender, stirring halfway through.
- Meanwhile, cook the couscous according to package directions. Toss the couscous with the roasted vegetables, remaining sesame oil, and white wine vinegar. Season to taste with salt and black pepper.
Try the Roasted Vegetable Harvest Salad with Sesame Chili Sauce on Grains Food Foundation from Joanne, Eats Well with Others. Featuring Israeli couscous and brussel sprouts. Joanne’s approach to recipes is fun (and a little indulgent!), and she’s a great source of inspiration for fun kitchen projects that make an impression on family and guests.